0732265 BC Ltd. O/A Domino’s Pizza is looking for 2 Food Service Supervisors(NOC-62020) to join them as soon as possible. These positions are for a permanent, full-time (35-40 hours/week) basis with a salary of $18.50 – $20.00/hr. (depending on exp.).
- Supervise staff and maintain high level of customer service
- Manage inventory and place orders as per the need
- Assist management in hiring and training new staff (if and when required)
- Oversee sanitation of the store and safety of the staff
- Co-ordinate daily activities of the staff and compose shift schedule
- Ensure the food quality is maintained to company’s standards
- Handle customers’ complaints in a professional manner and as per company’s policies
Education: Must have min. high school graduation.
Experience: Completion of a diploma in food service admin. and / or min. 6 months to1 year experience in similar setting is required
Language: Must be able to communicate in English
Essential Skills: Must have good organizational and public relations skills
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, must be able to work under pressure, standing for extended periods, repetitive tasks and attention to detail
Work Setting: pizza outlet with dine-in, pick-up and delivery services
How to apply: Interested candidates may email their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls or drop-ins please
*People from all walks of life are encouraged to apply!
Youth, seniors, persons with disabilities, indigenous peoples and newcomers are encouraged to apply as well