Permanent Position: Liquor Store Supervisor
No. of vacancies: 02
Start Date: As soon as possible
Main Location: 6542 Victoria Drive, Vancouver, BC Canada, V5P3X9
Wage rate: $23.00 per hour for 37.5 hours per week
Education: High School
Experience: 1 -2 years of previous retail sales experience.
• Maintaining a safe and efficient operation while adhering to company policies, procedures and standards. The Liquor Store Supervisor provides direction and supervision to the Liquor Store Clerk/Cashiers.
• Plans and performs all aspects of Liquor functions including; stocking and facing in an efficient and organized manner. Ensures display presentation and proper stock levels are maintained.
• Provides customer service and maintains positive customer relations through proper handling of questions, comments and complaints. Effectively works in a diverse team environment in a proficient and friendly manner.
• Handles merchandising ensuring quality, minimizing damages.
• Assist with regular clean up duties to ensure an efficient, safe and clean environment is maintained.
• Hiring and Training new staff and preparing work schedules.
Working setting: The candidate should be available to work full-time in the day or evening or on weekends, if required.
Working Conditions: Candidate should be able to lift weight (50lbs).
Employer: 0808204 BC Ltd dba Apex Liquor Market
How to Apply
Fax: (604) 569-3616
By Mail: 6542 Victoria Drive, Vancouver, BC Canada, V5P3X9