Permanent Position: Food Service Supervisor
No. of vacancies: 1
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Weekend, Morning, Day, Evening.
Wages: $18.5 Hourly, for 37.50 Hours per week. Overtime will be paid after 40.00 hours.
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Location: 1000 Douglas St, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, V8W 2C3
Education: High School
Experience: 1-2 years of experience is required.
• Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food,
• Establish work schedule.
• Estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
• Establish methods to meet work schedules.
• Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
• Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures.
• Supervise and check assembly of regular trays.
• Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
Essential Skills: Communication; Working with others; Problem solving; Significant use of memory; Continuous learning.
Note: The candidate must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Employer: 0815598 B.C. Ltd. (Freshii)
How to Apply:
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 1000 Douglas St, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, V8W 2C3