0843224 B.C. Ltd. dba Subway requires 1 Food Service Supervisor to start ASAP on a full-time, permanent basis.
Wage: $18.50 to $20.00 (depending on experience)
Work location: Unit 106, 2990 – 152 Street, Surrey, BC V4P 3N7
• Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
• Experience: Completion of a diploma in food service admin. and / or min. 6 months to 1 year experience in similar setting is required
• Language: Must be able to communicate in English
Essential Skills: Must have good organizational and public relations skills.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, must be able to work under pressure, standing for extended periods, repetitive tasks and attention to detail
Work Setting: fast paced subway outlet with dine-in, pick-up and delivery services
• Supervise staff and maintain high level of customer service
• Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures,
• Handle customers’ complaints in a professional manner and as per company’s policies,
• Ensure the food quality is maintained as per company’s standards
• Co-ordinate daily activities of the staff and assist in composing shift schedules
• Assist management in hiring and training new staff(if and when required)
• Oversee sanitation of the store and safety of the staff
• Manage inventory and place orders as per the need
Ability to Supervise: 5-10 people
*People from all walks of life are encouraged to apply!
Youth, seniors, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and newcomers are encouraged to apply as well.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls or drop-ins please
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.