0941021 BC LTD. dba Chevron Town Pantry requires 6 Shift Supervisors for their locations in Fraser Lake, Burns Lake and Smithers on full-time (30-40 hours a week) and permanent basis.
Wage: $21.50 – $23.50/hr (depending on experience)
· High School Education and minimum 6 months of previous retail sales experience in a similar field is required.
· Previous Supervisory / Management experience would be an asset.
· good customer service, interpersonal and leadership skills are required.
Duties to be performed:
· Supervise, co-ordinate and facilitate the working of Station Attendants;
· Establish ways to meet the work schedule;
· Handle and solve customer complaints or workplace problems efficiently;
· Set-up procedures and methods for a smooth flow of operations;
· Manage the inventory and stocks used;
· Maintain records of sales and merchandise;
· Arrange for the training of new sales staff and monitor report on performance;
· Perform other tasks as per the need and in case of shortage of staff.
181 Chowsunket St, Hwy 16, Fraser Lake, BC V0J 1S0
299 Yellow Head Highway 16, Burns Lake, BC V0J 1E0
3696 Highway 16, Smithers, BC V0J 2N0
Please Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
Note: All Canadian Citizens, Permanent Residents and Underrepresented groups
(Aboriginals, mature workers / new comers, people with disabilities, etc.) as well
as individuals legally entitled to work in Canada are also encouraged to apply.