0944088 B.C. Ltd. dba Subway requires 1 Food Service Supervisor to start ASAP on a full-time, permanent basis.
Wage: $18.50 to $20.00 (depending on experience)
Work location: 9538 120 Street, Surrey, BC V3V 4C1
· Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
· Experience: Completion of a diploma in food service admin. and / or min. 6 months to 1 year experience in similar setting is required
· Language: Must be able to communicate in English
Essential Skills: Must have good organizational and public relations skills.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, must be able to work under pressure, standing for extended periods, repetitive tasks and attention to detail
Work Setting: fast paced subway outlet with dine-in, pick-up and delivery services
· Supervise staff and maintain high level of customer service
· Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures,
· Handle customers’ complaints in a professional manner and as per company’s policies,
· Ensure the food quality is maintained as per company’s standards
· Co-ordinate daily activities of the staff and assist in composing shift schedules
· Assist management in hiring and training new staff(if and when required)
· Oversee sanitation of the store and safety of the staff
· Manage inventory and place orders as per the need
*People from all walks of life are encouraged to apply! Youth, seniors, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and newcomers are encouraged to apply as well.
Email resume to: email@example.com
No phone calls or drop-ins please
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently author-ized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
About 0944088 B.C. Ltd.