Hiring two Cooks
– Completion of Secondary School is required.
– Several years of commercial cooking experience (2~3 years) or completion of college or other program in cooking is required.
– Having experience in Asian fusion cuisine is a definite asset.
– English is required.
– Plan, prepare, cook and complete various menus;
– Determine size of food portions;
– Maintain inventory and records of food;
– Train and supervise kitchen helpers in culinary preparation techniques used;
– Oversee kitchen operations;
– Keep clean kitchen and work area
Wage & Benefits:
– Wage: $15.00 – $16.00 per hour depends on qualification
– Benefits: 5.77% of vacation fee or 15 days of paid vacation, gratuities, and free meal at work
– 30 hours per week (Full-time & permanent position)
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
101120070 Sakatchewan Ltd. o/a Queen’s Hotel: 101B 23rd St. W., Battleford, SK, S0M 0E0