1264318 BC Ltd. O/A Papa John’s Pizza is looking for 3 Cooks(NOC- 63200) to join them as soon as possible. These positions are for permanent, full-time (35-40 hours/week) basis with a salary of $17. to $19/hr. (depending on exp.).
Work location: 1801 Princeton-Kamloops Hwy, Kamloops, BC V2E 2J7
- Prepare and cook pizzas / meals or individual dishes / foods as per the menu and franchise’s standards.
- Oversee kitchen operations and staff by scheduling and supervising kitchen helpers.
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
- Ensure the food quality is outstanding every time.
- Follow safe food handling procedures at all times.
- Keep the work area, utensils and production equipment clean and sanitized.
- Adhere to the health and safety policies and procedures.
- May clean kitchen and work area, if required and shortage of staff.
- Education: No formal education is required but high school graduation would be an asset
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar setting is required (Note: Applicants with a culinary certificate or cooking diploma can be considered with less than 1-year experience)
- Language: Must be able to communicate in English (functional English is required)
Essential Skills: working with others, significant use of memory, continuous learning
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, must be able to work under pressure, standing for extended periods, repetitive tasks, and attention to detail
Personal Suitability: organized, client-focused, team player, able to use good judgment and reliable
Work Setting: pizza outlet with dine-in, pick-up, and delivery services
How to apply: Interested candidates may email their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*No phone calls or drop-ins, please
*People from all walks of life are encouraged to apply!
*Youth, seniors, persons with disabilities, indigenous peoples, and newcomers are encouraged to apply as well