Job Title: Cook
Employer: 1294315 B.C. Ltd. o/a THE BABS
Work Location: #100-15 Braid St, New Westminster, BC, V3L 5N7
Business Address: Same as above
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Wage: $ 16.75 per hour
Benefit: 4% of gross salary for vacation remuneration OR 10 days of paid vacations.
Hours of work: 30 – 40 hours per week.
– Prepare and make various types of complete meals or individual foods such as Korean American fusion cuisines and breakfasts.
– Measure and prepare ingredients required for sauces.
– Maintain inventory and track record of stocks.
– Clean kitchen and work areas.
– Oversee kitchen operations.
Education: Completion of high school is required.
Minimum 2~ 3 years’ experience in this field
Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program or college program in cooking or food safety is required.
How to Apply: