Employer: 1300809 B.C. LTD.
Address: 102- 151 Front St, Penticton, BC V2A 1H2
NOC Group: Restaurant and Food Service Managers (0631)
NOC Job Title: Restaurant Assistant Manager
Positions available (1)
Terms of employment: Full time, Permanent
Language required: English
Expected start date: as soon as possible
Wage and benefits:
-10 days of paid holiday
-30-40 hours per week
1300809 B.C. LTD. (DBA Isshin Sushi Bar & Asian Dining) is a local favourite, taste the best specializes in authentic Japanese Sushi restaurant located at downtown area in Penticton. We use only the freshest ingredients that we can find. We are looking for a restaurant assistant to join our busy restaurant to ensure all daily activities run smoothly and efficiently. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with restaurant operations and have a good understanding of what makes a great customer services. You should also be available to work within opening hours, including weekends and holidays.
· Oversee restaurant daily operation, ensure food quality and staff’s service quality.
· Set staff work schedules, assign tasks to staffs and monitor staffs performance.
· Resolve customer complaints and maintain good customer relationship
· Train staffs and ensure staffs provide excellent customer experience
· Make sure equipment and facility is in good condition and makes arrangements for all repairs.
· Control and manage food & beverage inventory.
· Ensure daily, weekly and monthly accounting is accurate, resolve any cash problems.
· Research and understand marketing, design effective promotional events.
Skills & Employment requirements:
· Strong interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills
· Able to work evenings and weekends in a fast-paced environment
· Staff management experience is an asset
· Completion of college or equivalent work experiences related to hospitality, food and beverage service management is an asset.
· At least 1 year management experience in the food service industry, Asian food knowledge is an asset, training will be provided
How to apply: By email: email@example.com
We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of gender and ethnicity, as well as applications from underrepresented groups (aboriginal peoples, youth, older workers, persons with disabilities and recent immigrants). Selection will be based on merit alone. Only successful applicants will be contacted.