Job Title: Material Handler
No of Vacancies: 04
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Day, Weekend
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Work Address: 5720-198 St, Langley, BC, Canada, V3A 7C7
Wage rate: $20.00 per hour (40 hours per week). Overtime will be paid after 40 hours
Education: No Education Requirements
Experience: Not Required, Training will be provided
Languages: Basic English.
• Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or using basic material handling equipment.
• Carry out material handling activities such as counting, weighing, packing and unpacking.
• Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling and placing materials and supplies in stock.
• Operating equipment to transport wood products to and from vehicles and trucks.
• Performing activities of filling warehouse orders, assisting in taking inventory and checking materials.
• Track supply levels and regularly submit purchasing recommendations.
• Comply with all safety and health regulations.
Working Conditions: Should be willing to work outdoor in all weather conditions, physically demanding.
Work Requirements: Must be physically capable to lift Heavy Material.
Employer: 1303753 B.C. Ltd. dba Western Cascade Forest Ltd.
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 5720-198 St, Langley, BC, Canada, V3A 7C7