1983040 Alberta Inc. is currently seeking 2 Permanent, Full time Painter to join their team as soon as possible.
· Check specifications to determine quantity of material required.
· Smooth and clean surfaces by using different methods such as scraping, sanding, sand blasting, hydro blasting, and steam cleaning.
· Repair cracks and holes in walls, remove old wallpaper and loose paint.
· Mix and match paint colors to obtain desired color and texture as per the need of the clients.
· Apply paint, wallpaper, or other materials such as lacquer, enamel, oil, varnish, or fiberglass.
· Assemble and erect scaffolding and swing stages.
· Completion of Secondary School is required.
· Experience of two years in trade is required.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: Various Locations in Calgary Region
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.