1983040 Alberta Inc. is currently hiring 2 Full time, Permanent Roofers to become part of their team as soon as possible.
· Install and repair metal roofs using hand and power tools.
· Install, repair, or replace shingles, shakes and other roofing tiles on sloped roofs of buildings.
· Install sheet metal flashings.
· Install, repair, or replace built-up roofing systems using materials such as asphalt saturated felts and hot asphalt and gravel.
· Install, repair, or replace single-ply roofing system using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric or other asphaltic compositions.
· Apply waterproof coatings to concrete or other masonry surfaces below or above ground level.
· Set up scaffolding to provide safe access to roofs.
· Completion of secondary School is required.
· Minimum of two years of work experience in the trade is required.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: Various Locations in Calgary Region
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.