2308681 Alberta Ltd. is currently looking for Full Time, Permanent Bookkeeper to join their team as soon as possible.
· Maintain accurate financial records and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
· Produce balance sheets and maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements.
· Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills.
· Process payroll and maintain employee records by complete and submit workers’ compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents.
· Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
· Prepare financial and accounting reports and perform other personal bookkeeping.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· Completion of accounting, or a related field or Completion of two years (first level) of a recognized professional accounting program will be an asset.
· Minimum two years of experience in industry is required.
Salary: $29.50/ hourly
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: Chestermere, AB
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.