We’re hiring full-time Food Service Supervisors to join our passionate Food Services Team. Alongside a manager who will help coordinate and lead operations, you’ll help oversee staff, collaborate with teammates, and help where needed. You will be expected to deliver a high-quality experience to our guests and motivate our staff to ensure excellent customer service. If this sounds like you, email us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Time (40 hrs/week)
- Ensure that food preparation, portioning, and serving activities are supervised, coordinated, and scheduled.
- Make an estimate of the ingredients and supplies required and order them. Check deliveries.
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales, and wastage and provide data for planning and control of operating budgets.
- Provide employees with training on their duties, as well as sanitation and safety procedures.
- Plan and implement timetables, work schedules, cleaning schedules or coordinate their preparation and procedures.
- May participate in the selection of food service staff.
- Supervises work areas, equipment cleaning and maintenance and ensures adherence to all safety procedures pertaining to work methods, equipment operation and fire safety.
- Ensure that all food safety regulations are followed in regards to the preparation, storage, handling, and serving of food items.
- Participates in the development of sanitation, security and safety standards and ensures implementation of the standards established.
- Provides advice and may oversee standardization of recipes, menu preparation, portion, cost and waste control.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience is an asset.
Excellent oral communication, Team player, Initiative, Client focus, Excellent organizational skills, Hands-on experience with ordering ingredients, Efficient interpersonal skills