315363 B.C. Ltd. O/A Domino’s Pizza is looking for 9 Food Service Supervisors to join them at their various locations ASAP. These positions are on a full-time (35-40 hours/week) permanent basis with a salary range of $18.50 to $20.00/hr. (depending on exp.).
2958 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC V6K 2G8
6469 Oak Street, Vancouver, BC V6M 2W7
4298 Dunbar St, Vancouver, BC, V6S 2E9
9471 No2 Road, Richmond, BC, V7E 2C9
4426 W 10th Ave, Vancouver, BC, V6R 2H9
– Supervise staff and maintain a high level of customer service
– Manage inventory and place orders as per the need
– Assist management in hiring and training new staff (if and when required)
– Oversee the sanitation of the store and the safety of the staff
– Co-ordinate daily activities of the staff and compose shift schedule
– Ensure the food quality is maintained to the company’s standards
– Handle customer’s complaints in a professional manner and as per company’s policies
Education: Must have min. high school graduation.
Experience: Completion of a diploma in food service admin. and / or min. 6 months to 1 year
experience in similar setting is required
Language: Must be able to communicate in English
Essential Skills: Must have good organizational and public relations skills
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, must be able to work
under pressure, standing for extended periods, repetitive tasks and attention to detail
How to apply: Interested candidates may email their resume to: email@example.com
*No phone calls or drop-ins please
*People from all walks of life are encouraged to apply!
*Youth, seniors, persons with disabilities, indigenous peoples and newcomers are encouraged to apply