4S Scaffolding Ltd. is seeking a Metal Scaffold Erector.
A permanent, full-time position at $33.00/hour for 40 hours per week. 8 hour shifts may be scheduled between
8AM and 6PM daily, as required. Additional benefits include 4% pay in lieu of paid vacation days.
-Various work sites in Vancouver and the Lower Mainland.
Projects include service/installation of the following scopes:
· Frame scaffolding;
· Access scaffolding;
· Shoring scaffolding/frames;
· Roof cover scaffolding;
· Access stair tower scaffolding;
· Rolling scaffolding;
· Garbage/debris chutes;
· Interior scaffolding;
· Tubular scaffolding;
· System scaffolding
· Work platforms;
· Mobile platforms;
· Suspended platforms.
Further duties include:
· Unload and stack steel units, as needed;
· Determine the quantities, size, shapes, and locations of reinforcing bars/rods from blueprints, sketches, or oral
· Position erect, install and join steel units and other hoisting equipment;
· Space and fasten together rods according to blueprints;
· Assemble rigging (cables, pulleys, hooks) as needed;
· Select, cut, bend, position, and secure steel bars/rods, as needed;
· Uninstall, stack, and load steel units, as needed.
– Minimum of 3 years experience in the trade or completion of a 2 or 3 year apprenticeship program;
– Ability to do physically demanding work and lift at least 50 lbs;
– Willing to work outdoors, rain or shine;
– Completion of secondary school an asset;
– English language ability is required.
How to apply:
*Please do not call or apply in person*
Please email resumes to: email@example.com
Or by mail:
4S Scaffolding Ltd.
34-2350 Beta Ave
*Please indicate in your resume whether or not you are a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada*