519570 BC LTD. DBA Best Western Premier is currently looking for 2 Full Time, Permanent Front Desk Supervisor to join their team as soon as possible.
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of front desk clerks.
- Train front desk staff in job duties and safety procedures.
- Ensure all the computer systems, equipment and machinery are operating smoothly, and arrange for maintenance and repair work.
- Resolve guests’ problems and prepare and submit progress reports.
- Ensure all the front desk supplies and materials are available.
- Create work schedule and assign job duties for front-desk staff.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· Completion of a two-year apprenticeship program, or a college program in front desk operations or hotel management will be an asset.
· Minimum one year of experience in industry is required.
Salary: $22.00/ Hourly
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: 1175 Rogers Way, Kamloops, BC V1S 1R5
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.