Permanent Position: Electrician (NOC: 7241)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time (overtimes and weekends depending on contracts)
Wage Rate: $28.00 per hour, for 40 Hours per week.
Number of Vacancies Available: 03
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Location: 12729 70 Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 0V4 (Hiring Candidates will be working at various places across Lower Mainland – Southwest Region, BC as per contracts)
Education: High School
Experience: 2-3 years of experience
• Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment.
• Inspect and test components of electrical systems, including transfer switches and switch gears
• Survey electrical systems, circuits and plans.
• Perform general electrical maintenance.
• Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
• Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
• Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
• Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
• Capable of lifting and carrying a minimum of 25 pounds without assistance.
• Excellent hand-eye coordination
• Demonstrable knowledge and skills for electrical installation, maintenance and repair of electrical systems and equipment
Benefits: $1000 reimbursement cost for relocation and transportation (Within Canada).
Other: Candidate should be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Employer: A Class Electric Ltd.
How to apply:
By Mail: 12729 70 Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 0V4