Job Title: Construction Electrician Helper
No of Vacancies: 6
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Day, Weekend
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Work Address: 12729 70 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3W 0V4
Wage rate: $22.00 per hour, for 40.00 hours a week
Education: High School an asset
Experience: No experience required.
• Renovate electrical systems in residential and commercial structures.
• Assistance in installing, replacing and repairing electrical controlling equipment and panel boxes.
• Assistance in Installing surface mount and/or overhead, underground wiring and cables.
• Signal safety procedures to other workers and to the general public.
• Perform miscellaneous laboring activities to help tradespersons, apprentices and other workers as directed.
• Move tools, equipment and other materials to and from the work areas.
• Clean machines or equipment and immediate work areas.
Essential Skills: Oral communication, working with others, problem solving, decision making, critical thinking, continuous learning.
Employer: A Class Electric Ltd.
How to apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Fax: 604-780-5600
By Mail: 12729 70 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3W 0V4