A2Z Networks Inc is currently looking for a full time, permanent Computer Systems Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
Job Type: Full time, Permanent (32 to 35 hours per week)
Job Location: Unit 195-4300 N Fraser Way, Burnaby, BC, Canada V5J 5J8
· Lead the systems team and liaise with departments on technological issues.
· Create/propose a proactive infrastructure procurement/improvement budgeting.
· Communicate with clients, managing director to discuss computer and information systems requirements, timelines, and budgeting.
· Develop, support, and manage teams to analyze, design, develop, implement, operate, and administer software, networks, and information systems.
· Recruit and oversee the professional growth and training of computer analysts, engineers, programmers, technicians, and other personnel.
· Make a budget plan and control the expenditure of the project.
· Minimum 2 to 3 years of work experience is required.
· A bachelor’s degree in computer science is required.
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.