Acier Contractor Ltd. is currently seeking a Permanent, Full time General Supervisor – Residential Construction to join their team as soon as possible.
- Plan, schedule, and execute construction tasks in accordance with the construction schedule for all workers and subcontractors.
- Supervision of workers and trades on jobsite and ensuring high standards of workmanship and efficiency.
- Able to read construction drawings and specifications.
- Ensure all building and safety code requirements are met.
- Provide regular progress reports to Project Manager.
Identify and resolve work issues and suggest ways to improve quality and productivity.
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· Minimum two years of supervisory experience in trade is required.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: Various Locations in lower Mainland
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.