A&L Canada Laboratories Inc.
Location: 2136 Jetstream Rd, London, ON N5V 3P5
Permanent employment, Full-time, 40 hours/week
Job Vacancy: 2
A&L Canada Laboratories is an innovative, research driven technology company focused on sustainable development. We serve a wife range of industries including Agriculture, Environmental, Food & Pharma – Globally!
The company operates two world class analytical laboratories serving clients throughout Canada, the U.S. and Internationally.
We are actively looking for an experienced Office Administrative Assistant to assist our Customer Service Department. The ideal candidate has one year experience in customer service and clerical tasks.
***Only apply if you see yourself as a strong fit for this position with long-term goals. Inexperienced candidates will not be considered***
Summary of Position:
As an Office Administrative Assistant, you will assist customer service staff with database management, market research, office organization and reporting, general administrative functions, errands, and deliveries as needed.
– Schedule, confirm and manage appoints and meetings
– Prepare meeting minutes
– Monitoring and printing incoming e-mails and ensure issue of priority are dealt with in a timely manner
– Assist with administrative projects as requested: researching, providing data and perform basic information gathering
– Maintain and organize corporate files
– Office organization and reporting
– Manage/direct incoming calls
– Transfer paper documents to digital database and maintain organized filing system
– Prepare, edit, proofread correspondence, proposals, invoices, presentations, reports, etc.
– Completion of high school
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to multi-task
– Attention to detail
– 1 year of experience in customer service or clerical role
– Ability to respect confidentiality
– Knowledge of MS Office
– Dental & Health care
– Disability Insurance
– Life insurance