Alberta CNC Machining Inc is currently looking for one Full Time, Permanent CNC Machinist to join their team as soon as possible.
· Plan best sequence of operation for machines by thoroughly reading and interpreting drawings, blueprints, and other chart to determine machine operations for glass cutting, railings and custom-made closets.
· Use various tools including handheld and power tools to set up dimensions and sequences for machines.
· Verify correct dimensions and accuracy as per required specifications for machines.
· Perform daily maintenance on machines including maintaining fluid levels, emptying chips, wiping down the machine to remove coolant, dust, and debris.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· Minimum two years of experience in industry is required.
Salary: $35.50/ hour
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: 254086 Range Rd 285, Rocky View, AB T1Z 0K8
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.