Anatoli Souvlaki North Vancouver is seeking a Food Service Supervisor.
Permanent; Full-time; (30-40 hours per week); Standard 6-8 hour shift for this position. $18.50 per hour. Bonus available based on sales performance.
– Opening and closing the restaurant, as needed;
– Attend management meetings for new menu and promotional items;
– Supervise and schedule Food & Beverage Servers, kitchen helpers, and bar staff;
– Resolve customer complaints and inquiries;
– Interview potential employees for new positions;
– Provide on-the-job training for new Food & Beverage Servers, as well as bar staff;
– Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and food wastage, estimate and submit requests for new ingredients and supplies for restaurant operation;
– Ensure that food, beverages, and service meet sanitation, health and quality control standards.
– Must have completed a college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related field OR at least 1-2 years of experience in food preparation service;
– Prior experience in supervising is an asset;
– English language ability is required.
How to apply:
*Please do not call or apply in person.
Please email resume to: email@example.com
OR mail resume to:
Anatoli Souvlaki North Vancouver
5 Lonsdale Avenue
North Vancouver, BC
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).