Autobahn Freight Lines Ltd
Autobahn Freight Lines Ltd. is one of the leading transportation company, launched in 1999. We envisioned a company whose cornerstone for success would be to create a company where respect & honesty was universally applied. From our humble beginnings with one truck, we never stopped in our quest to do whatever it took to keep the promises we made to our customers & employees.
Throughout the next 20 years, we found that holding true to this cornerstone allowed us to build a great company and a truly unique culture. We are proud to have a remarkable level of loyalty from our customers combined with the same high level of loyalty from the highly competent and professional staff and Drivers that have joined us in this journey. we are looking for a Dispatch and Logistics Supervisor to extend our great team of people.
Why Work for Us?
We are an Employee-centric company and believe in respect and transparency for our Employees at all levels of the organization. Our employee packages are among the best in the industry, and we are a company where positive values are respected, employees work in a relaxed and productive atmosphere, and we believe in cooperation, support, and empowerment.
About the position: As a supervisor – Dispatch and Logistics, you will play a key role in planning, organizing, supervising, and participating in daily dispatch and logistics operations within the company premises. You will delegate workload to team members and assign tasks to maximise output and team productivity.
Job Title: Supervisor- Dispatch and Logistics
Business Type: Transportation, Freight and warehouse
Job Location: Brampton ON
Position type: Full time, permanent (40 hours per week)
Number of positions: 1
Compensation: $28.00 per hour
Overtime: $42.00 per hour after 44 hours per week
Vacation: 10 paid days or vacation pay 4% of gross pay,
Job Protected Unpaid Leave: 10 days for personal emergencies such as illness, injury and certain other emergencies and urgent matters.
· Completion of post secondary education
· Must have at least 1 year of experience as dispatch co-ordinator
· Must have good oral and written communication skills in English
Excellent proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal.
Professional and reliable
Team player and highly adaptive to work in a culturally diverse environment
Proficient on Microsoft Office Applications, MS Excel, Logistics software, load link, database and Adobe Professional for document processing
Basic knowledge of document management system
· Coordinate, plan and supervise dispatch and logistics operations.
· Supervise and prepare schedules for supply chain workers
· Train and supervise dispatch team with duties and policies
· Contacts carriers mainly trucking companies and other logistics to book the necessary equipment to deliver
· Monitors the shipments in transit and assist with any logistical issues to ensure that customer service
· Coordinates pick-up and delivery schedules for North American shipments with transporters and other freight- forwarders
· Processes shipments, documentation for load clearance
· Prepare documentation such loading and unloading instructions to the carrier(s) and supplier(s)
· Review schedule, customer orders, work orders, routes and requisitions to determine distribution
· Coordinate and communicate with client for post delivery questions or concern, also coordinate for sale of future orders
· Maintained inventory records with timely updates.
· Maintain databases of logistics such as timely delivery of shipments, cost and any issues during deliveries
· Maintain smooth operations of computer systems, Load and Freight application, equipment and machinery.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume by email to Autobahnjobs14@gmail.com with subject “Supervisor – Dispatch and Logistics 2022-2023”.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. However, we will only contact candidates selected for an interview.