BA Restaurant Holdings Ltd. (dba D/6 Bar and Lounge) is looking for a Restaurant Manager to join the team.
This position is permanent, full-time; 40 hours per week; $26.44 per hour + tips. Eligible for extended health and dental benefits after passing 3 months of probationary period.
Standard 8-hour shift for this position could be scheduled between 10 AM and 3 AM as required (scheduled shift times can vary on a weekly basis based on business needs).
– Directly responsible to support and maintain management and employee morale and motivation. Supervises all employee-related policies;
– Oversees and directs all staff activities, ongoing training and personnel issues;
– Responsible for the successful achievement of all financial, quality, and service goals for the organization;
– Acts as a restaurant liaison with the community surrounding the entire development, developing and maintaining good public relations for the purposes of developing business, as well as maintaining an excellent reputation as an employer;
– Monitors and ensures the highest service standards possible throughout the organization;
– Ensure guest and employee satisfaction;
– Interacts directly with customers to provide welcoming, friendly service and to solicit/receive feedback on quality of food and service;
– Ensures the physical maintenance of the restaurant and catering facilities, finishes, furniture, fixtures and equipment, both inside the facilities and at the facility and ancillary storage area;
– Monitors Dining Room and Catering operations and assists in supervising private functions;
– Ensures the ongoing training of all front of the house staff to ensure an exceptional guest service experience in line with established operating standards;
– All other duties as assigned by the Restaurant General Manager or their designated representative.
– Must have completion of a college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related field;
– Must have at least 3 years of experience in food preparation or service management;
– Prior experience in supervising is an asset;
– Catering, banquet or group menu experience is an asset;
– Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to manage VIP clientele;
– Solid leadership skills and experience recruiting, training and managing staff;
– Exceptional organization and communications skills;
– Serving it Right certificate is an asset;
– Flexible schedule including the ability to work days, evenings, weekends, holidays and extended shift;
– English language ability is required.
How to Apply:
*Please do not call or apply in person.
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail resume to:
BA Restaurant Holdings Ltd.
39 Smithe Street,
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).
About BA Restaurant Holdings Ltd. (dba D/6 Bar and Lounge)
A destination within a destination. Perched high above the city you’ll find an effortless mix of luxe touches and natural accents in this hip, vibrant space where indoors meet the outdoors.
Enjoy stunning views of The Park and skyline between sips of handcrafted cocktails made from the finest liquors and spirits. Cheers by the Lounges’ inviting steam fireplace, peruse the collection of curated titles lining the bookshelves or play a game of pool. More than just a lobby bar, discover D/6’s contemporary cool atmosphere day or night from the sixth floor of the DOUGLAS, an Autograph Collection Hotel.