B+A Restaurant Holdings Ltd. (dba D/6 Bar and Lounge) is looking for an experienced Shift Supervisor to join the team.
This position is permanent, full-time; 40 hours per week; $19.00 per hour + tips. Eligible for extended health and dental benefits after passing 3 months of probationary period.
Standard 8-hour shift for this position could be scheduled between 10 AM and 3 AM as required (scheduled shift times can vary on a weekly basis based on business needs).
– Working in collaboration with Team Members and Managers ensuring the restaurant, lounge, patio or outlet operates in accordance with established operational procedures;
– Ensuring customer satisfaction through promoting excellent customer service and responding to customer inquiries and complaints in a tactful and professional manner:
– Maintaining effective quality control for all food served;
– Analyzing staff evaluations and feedback to improve overall guest experience;
– Monitoring the physical outlet and storage areas including FF&E, inventory, cleaning and repair schedules, and placing orders for disposables and other supplies;
– Overseeing all Team Member related activities from arrival to departure including training current and new staff ensuring the adherence to established standards and assigned tasks;
– Interacting directly with guests, providing an exceptional hospitality experience;
– Maintaining a composed and professional demeanor while providing exemplary leadership and outlet representation;
– Being aware of menu items, menu and operational changes and communicating the information as applicable;
– Protecting the organization, guests, Team Members and Leaders by adhering to applicable food, liquor safety and workplace standards, operational requirements and statutory compliance regulations;
– All duties as assigned by the General Manager of the Restaurant or their designated representative.
– Secondary school completion required;
– Completion of a college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management, or a related field OR at least 1 year of experience in food preparation or service;
– Have a solid leadership, problem solving, decision making, customer service, communication and sales skills’
– Have detailed product knowledge and effectively handle all guest and Team Member inquiries including food and beverage suggestions, dietary, food sensitivity or allergy requirements;
– Accurately operate POS terminals, debit payment systems, Open Table and other computerized or electronic systems;
– Have strong business acumen, cost management, attention to detail and be able to multitask effectively
– Be able to stand for extended periods of time, reach, bend and stoop repeatedly and frequently lift and carry up to 44 pounds
– Exceptional organization and communications skills;
– Serving it Right certificate and Foodsafe certificate are assets;
– English language ability is required.
How to Apply:
*Please do not call or apply in person.
Please apply online at: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=c3f0c503-2caf-40dc-babd-ff9bf19f878e&ccId=9151793480644_2&type=JS&lang=en_CA
Email your resume to: email@example.com
Mail resume to:
B+A Restaurant Holdings Ltd.
39 Smithe Street,
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).
About B+A Restaurant Holdings Ltd. (dba D/6 Bar and Lounge)
A destination within a destination. Perched high above the city you’ll find an effortless mix of luxe touches and natural accents in this hip, vibrant space where indoors meet the outdoors.
Enjoy stunning views of The Park and skyline between sips of handcrafted cocktails made from the finest liquors and spirits. Cheers by the Lounges’ inviting steam fireplace, peruse the collection of curated titles lining the bookshelves or play a game of pool. More than just a lobby bar, discover D/6’s contemporary cool atmosphere day or night from the sixth floor of the DOUGLAS, an Autograph Collection Hotel.