Hiring two Food and Beverage Servers
– Completion of Secondary School is preferred, but not required.
– Having experience as a food and beverage server is an asset, but not required. Training will be provided.
– Having Serve it Right Saskatchewan (SIRS) or Serving it Right certification and a Food Handling Certificate (FoodSafe Level 1 of Saskatchewan, or ServSafe Food Safety Certificate) are definite assets.
– Able to work flexible schedule including weekend & holidays, evening, and night shifts.
– English is required for this position.
– Greet patrons, present menus and take food and beverage orders
– Make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
– Serve food and beverages in polite and professional manner
– Present bill to patrons and accept payment
– Maintain clean tables and VLT machines
Wage & Benefits:
– Wage: $13.50 per hour
– Benefits: 5.77% of vacation fee or 15 days of paid vacation and gratuities
– 30 hours per week (Full-time & permanent position)
– A full-time server is preferred, but applicant interested in part-time work will also be considered.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Battleford Windsor Hotel Ltd. dba Battleford Windsor Hotel: 107 – 22nd St. W, Battleford, SK, S0M 0E0