Beatty Floors Ltd. is seeking a Tilesetter to join our Burnaby team.
This is a permanent, full-time position; 40 hours per week; $27.00 per hour.
– Measure, cut, polish and install natural stone, slabs and tiles on surfaces;
– Perform all tiling & stone masonry duties;
– Read blueprints & drawings to calculate materials as needed on our machines;
– Plan and cut Granite, Quartz, Marble and other natural stones to the required size, align & straighten tiles and stones using levels and install larger pieces as per client’s instructions;
– Use and operate machines including blade or wire saws to cut blocks of stone to specified dimensions;
– Operate machines to grind and polish surfaces of stone blocks, slabs and other stone products to specific shape and design and to produce a smooth finish.
– Secondary school completion is required;
– Minimum three years of previous work experience in a related field;
– Must have expert knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the trade;
– Trade certificate in BC is an asset;
– Red Seal endorsement is an asset;
– English language ability is required.
How to apply:
*Please do not call or apply in person.
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail resume to:
#170 – 8061 Lougheed Highway
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).