Located at 150 6 Ave., SW, Unite 200, Calgary, AB, Bourbon St. Grill is looking for Kitchen Helper, this position is full time, one-year term.
As a team member of this fast-growing company and working in this fast-paced working environment, the main duties of Kitchen Helper are：
· Receive, unpack ingredients and supplies, store them to the proper places
· Slice, pick, wash, and cut fish, shrimp, beef and mutton
· Clean and prepare vegetables
· Wash dishes and bowls if required
· Clean working area, remove trash and keep a sanitized, safe and orderly environment of the kitchen
· Help manager manage of daily necessities include raw material registration, usage, and inventory monitoring, providing replenishment list at the end of each business day
· Adhere to all relevant health rules/regulations and all customer service guidelines.
Experience with a variety of tools and appliances in a commercial kitchen
Experience on bookkeeping and inventory management is preferred
Good physical condition and stamina
Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
Ability to work in a team
High School or equivalent is required
Working conditions may include long periods of time standing. Work hours can include holidays, weekends, evenings according to fluctuating business levels.
You will work 8 hours per day and 40 hours per week (overtime working is available). The wage is $17 per hour, with 10 days vacation pay.
If you interest, please sent your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org