Broncos Rebar is seeking an experienced Construction Labourer to join their team.
Permanent, Full-time, $26.44 per hour plus gas benefits, 30-40 hours/week. Extended Health and Dental benefits after months of employment.
Various work sites in Vancouver, BC.
– Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas;
– Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades required at construction sites;
– Assist tradespersons such as Iron and rebar workers with various construction activities;
– Assist in drilling and blasting rock at construction sites;
– Assist in demolishing buildings using prying bars and other tools, and sort, clean and pile salvaged materials;
– Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment;
– Direct traffic at or near construction sites;
– Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed;
– Completion of secondary school is an asset;
– Abililty to do physically demanding work and lift at least 50lbs;
– Willing to do work outdoors, rain or shine;
– English language is required;
How to Apply:
Please do not call or apply in person.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR mail resume to:
Broncos Rebar Ltd.
33715 Apps Court
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e. either a permanent reisdent or citizen of Canada).