Broncos Rebar Ltd., rebar specialists located in Mission, B.C, is seeking 4 Ironworkers to join our team.
Permanent, Full-time, $32.92/hour, 40 hours/week.
Various work sites in the Lower Mainland.
• Reinforcing iron and rebar placing;
• Position and secure steel bars, rods, cables, or mesh in concrete forms, using fasteners, rod-bending machines, blowtorches, or hand tools;
• Space and fasten together rods in forms according to blueprints, using wire and pliers;
• Determine quantities, sizes, shapes, and locations of reinforcing rods from blueprints, sketches, or oral instructions;
• Place blocks under rebar to hold the bars off the deck when reinforcing floors;
• Cut rods to required lengths, using metal shears, hacksaws, bar cutters, or acetylene torches;
• Cut and fit wire mesh or fabric, using hooked rods, and position fabric or mesh in concrete to reinforce concrete;
• Bend steel rods with hand tools or rod bending machines and weld them with arc-welding equipment.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in the trade or completion of a 2 or 3 year apprenticeship program;
• Ability to do physically demanding work and lift at least 50 lbs;
• Willing to work outdoors, rain or shine;
• English language is required;
• Completion of secondary school is an asset.
How to Apply:
Please do not call or apply in person.
Please email resume to email@example.com
OR mail resume to:
Broncos Rebar Ltd.
33715 Apps court
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).