Canada’s Cell Doctor is currently looking for a permanent, full time Marketing Co-ordinator to join their team as soon as possible.
· Maintaining time to time contact with media regarding upcoming advertising campaigns and manage posts on social media.
· Managing marketing timeline calendars and be aware of deadlines or changes.
· Preparing of reports and marketing presentation for customers.
· Tracks industry trends and advise the owner.
· Advice on advertising needs of the company.
· Prepare and plan marketing campaigns for the company.
· A university degree or college diploma in business administration or in related field with a specialization in sales or marketing is required.
· Minimum of 2 years of experience is required.
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Job Location: 7219 124A Street, Surrey, BC V3W 0S9
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.