President & Chief Executive Officer (CEO) (NOC 0013)
Company Name: CANADIAN PRO RECRUITER INC.
Job Title: President &Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Location: North Vancouver, Canada
Business Address: North Vancouver
Type: Full-Time, Permanent position (40 hours a week)
Wage: $137,800 Annually
Start Date of the Employment: As soon as possible
Positions Available: 1
About the company
Canadian Pro Recruiter is a service-oriented company in the recruitment in Canada. We are a full-service, company which helps the company to find the qualified candidate and to job applicant to find the right jobs. We offer a variety of different packages to suit employer’s needs from a small business to multinational companies.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
President and CEO will be overall responsible for Canadian Pro Recruiter Canada operations, including Vancouver, Toronto, and Vancouver Island including Vitoria, Campbell River, Courtney, and any branches which will be opened in Canada or abroad in the future.
The primary duty of the CEO is to provide strategic leadership to the company by working with the Board and separately, with the senior management team that reports to him, to establish short term and long-range goals, strategies, plans and policies.
CEO manages the senior executive team and is responsible for the performance management and input regarding the hiring of other senior-level management as well as other staff.
· Establish and carry out departmental and organizational goals, policies and procedures
· Direct and oversee financial and budgetary activities
· Manage general operations and appoint new resources to manage each task within general operations
· Consult and manage other executives and board members about general operations
· Negotiate and approve contracts and agreements
· Analyze financial statements, sales reports, and Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others within all disciplines of the company
· Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the organization
· Optimize the handling of bank and deposit relationships and initiate appropriate strategies to enhance cash position
· Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism, which includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs
· Evaluate the technical and finance division structure and team plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as providing individuals with professional and personal growth with an emphasis on opportunities (where possible) of individuals.
Education and Experience Required
· Master or BSc degree in Human Resource
· Min 5 years working as a Human Resource Manager
· Having good understanding of finance and P&L report.
How to Apply:
Send your resume and cover letter to the email provided.
Instructions: Please indicate in your cover letter whether or not you are a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada. Only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.
Invitation to all applicants: We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate by nationality or gender. We encourage applicants from visible minority groups including women, youth, aboriginals, and newly landed immigrants.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $137,800.00 per year
Extended health care
Are you a permanent resident or Citizen of Canada?