Canadoo Enterprises Inc. is seeking a Carpenter.
Permanent; Full-time; 30-40 hours per week; $28.85/hr plus extended health and dental benefits. Bonus depending on sales performance.
– Complete carpentry duties related to building/renovation for residential and commercial projects including:
– Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials;
– Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware;
– Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements;
– Give training to new staff or temporary contract workers as required;
– Communicate with clients as required on the specifications of custom orders or on minor adjustments required to ongoing projects.
– Minimum of 3 years of professional carpentry experience OR completion of 3-4 year apprenticeship program in carpentry and some professional experience as a carpenter is required;
– Japanese language is an asset to communicate effectively with co-workers and clients.
– English is required
How to apply:
*Please do not call or apply in person.
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail to:
Canadoo Enterprises Inc.
120-3855 Henning Drive
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).