Canadoo Tile & Floors Inc is looking for experienced Tilesetter Supervisors!
Job Title: Tilesetter Supervisor
Employer: Canadoo Tile & Floors Inc
Business Address: Unit 55, 15133 29A Ave. Surrey, BC, V4P 3G4
Work Location: Various Projects Locations within Lower Mainland, BC
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Hours of work: 30~40 hours per week
Wage: $34.00 – $43.27 per hour (to be negotiated)
Number of Position: 2
Benefits: 4% of vacation pay renumeration
– Supervise activities of tilesetters
– Schedule and establish method to coordinate activities of tilesetters
– Train apprentice tilesetters and assess their performance
– Prepare and report performance and progress
– Order and estimate materials for tilesetting
– Settle tiles in position and pressure to fix tiles to base
– Arrange and straighten tile using levels and straightedges
– Place and position mosaic tiles to create decorative wall and floor designs
– Pull out and restore cracked or damaged tiles
– Install metal strips where needed with mortar
Completion of a three or four-year apprenticeship program
Over four years of work experience in a related field is required.
Previous supervisory experience is considered an asset.
Completion of High School
If you are interested in the position, please send us your resume. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
How to apply:
Please send your resume to this email at firstname.lastname@example.org.