Canadoo Tile & Floors Inc is looking for experienced Tilesetters!
Job Title: Tilesetter
Employer: Canadoo Tile & Floors Inc
Business Address: Unit 55, 15133 29A Ave. Surrey, BC, V4P 3G4
Work Location: Within Metro Vancouver (Lower Mainland)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time (Part-time available)
Hours of work: 30~40 hours per week
Wage: $37 per hour
Number of Position: 2
Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation or 4% of vacation pay
– Prepare, estimate and mark surface to be covered.
– Settle tiles in position and pressure to fix tiles to the base.
– Wipe off excess grout and apply necessary finishes, such as selants.
– Arrange and straighten tile using levels and straightedges.
– Place and position mosaic tiles to create decorative wall and floor designs.
– Varnish and install marble, granite and other kinds of stones.
– Pull out and restore cracked or damaged tiles.
– Install metal strips where needed with mortar.
– Smooth and polish terra and marble surfaces to a high luster, using hand sanders.
– Blend, apply and spread mortar, mastic, glue or other adhesives using a hand trowel.
– Slice and fit tiles around obstacles and openings using hand and other cutting tools.
– Experience: Completion of a three or four-year apprenticeship program OR
Over 4 years of work experience in a related field is required
– Education: Completion of High School
If you are interested in the position, please send us your resume. The only selected candidates will be contacted.
How to apply:
Please send your resume to this email at email@example.com.