Employer Name: Case Heating & Air Inc.
Company description: HVAC Contractor
Location of Work: Scarborough, Ontario.
Title of Position: Air conditioning Contractor Helper (NOC 75119)
Type of Position: Permanent, full Time
· Report to work location at 7 am daily. Pick up company truck or be picked up by installer and head to job sites in Toronto and the GTA.
· If driving company vehicle, it will have to be returned back to company location daily.
· Purchase and deliver materials to job sites from suppliers.
· Take ladders and scaffolding to and from job sites.
· Cleaning jobsites of garbage and waste materials.
· Move tools, equipment, and other materials.
· Perform miscellaneous labouring activities to help HVAC Contractor as directed.
· Clean vehicles, machines, and immediate work areas
Work conditions and Physical Capabilities:
· Ability to work on construction sites to perform physical labour and work outdoors in winter and summer.
· Ability to do heavy lifting
· Ability to take instruction from installer/s.
· Ability to do purchasing of materials.
Skills, Experience and Education Required:
· No formal education required.
· The ability to read English language
Wage & Hours: $ 20.00 – $24.00 per hour (To be Negotiated), 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week. Overtime pay after 44 hours per week.
Benefits: 10 days paid vacation, Holiday Pay
Anyone who is qualified and can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your application. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
To apply: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org