We are looking for a Delivery Drivers Supervisor (NOC 72024) to join our team.
Position Purpose and Summary:
Working as part of Centra’s Delivery team as our Delivery Drivers Supervisor you play a critical role in organizing and coordinate activities of the organization by; supervising delivery schedules and improve delivery processes, prepare and submit compliance activities within the departments. The Delivery Drivers Supervisor works collaboratively with the Scheduling Supervisor to facilitate on time deliveries as well as provide support with the documentation and help with the organizational profitability.
· Manage, schedule, and co-ordinate the work of the drivers.
· Improve methods to meet work schedules and coordinate with logistics & shipping department.
· Ensure compliance to applicable standards, rules, and procedures for safety and security, and take part in their improvement.
· Address complaints and issues to ensure the quality of services and process.
· Responsible for health and safety regulations at work.
· Promptly inform Shipping supervisor of any delays in product shipments which can impact business operations.
· Requisition supplies and materials.
Team Contribution –
· Participates in daily team meetings to update on activities
· Understands how personal performance and behaviors can affect the success of the team and always works with a team-first attitude.
· Willing to offer their own opinion on potential improvements to any existing processes or the development of new, necessary processes.
· Open to change – Centra has an aggressive strategic plan for growth. With this comes frequent change and opportunities for growth. The ideal team player for this position is willing to take on new tasks and challenges, surrender tasks they come to call their own, work with different teams and have a big picture mindset.
· Participate in cross training with team members.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Minimum one year of work experience is required.
Company operating name: Centra Windows Inc.
Business address: 20178 98 Avenue Langley BC Canada V1M3G1
Wages: $30.00 per hour for 40 hours a week
Benefits: Centra’s group benefit plan including extended healthcare, vision care, dental care & other
optional benefits. Employee ownership along with share match program.
Location of work: 20178 98 Avenue Langley BC Canada V1M3G1
Qualifying candidates, please email your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an equal opportunity employer, Centra is dedicated to ensuring that every employee feels safe, valued, and respected for who they are. We know that progress & sustainability develops when diverse, creative minds come together, and we are committed to a culture of inclusivity and belonging. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.