Centra Windows Inc. is currently looking for a Shipping Supervisor to join their team as soon as possible.
· Coordination of production tasks, crew dispatch, staff and route scheduling, and other associated tasks.
· Review the work of employees engaged in shipping, receiving, storing, and maintaining inventories of materials.
· Address complaints and issues to ensure the quality of services and process.
· Requisition supplies and materials.
· Ensure compliance to applicable standards, rules, and procedures for safety and security, and take part in their improvement.
· Assign and review the work of employees, organizing workflow and ensuring completion of tasks on time.
· Make sure health and safety regulations are being followed at work.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· Minimum one year of work experience is required.
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Job Location: 20178 – 98th Ave, Langley, BC, Canada V1M 3G1
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.