Job Title: Early Childhood Educator Assistant
Working Location: 8191 St. Albans Road, Richmond, BC, V6Y 2L2
Language at Work: English
Terms of Employment: Full-time Permanent
Wage: CAD$20-21 per hour, 35-40 per week
Start Date: As soon as possible
Benefits: Extended Medical and Dental benefits after six consecutive months of full-time employment
Employment Group: Indigenous persons, vulnerable youth, newcomers, and persons with disabilities
Contact Email: email@example.com
1. Assist ECE in carrying out childcare programs.
2. Greeting parents and children when they arrive.
3. Support children in their daily routines, such as preparing snack and lunch, toilet habits, and arranging space for the nap time.
4. Provide positive guidelines such as re-directing, positive language and reinforcement.
5. Implement the daily classroom activities and encourage children to participate in.
6. Responsible for housekeeping work for classrooms, to provide and maintain a clean, healthy, and safe school environment for children.
7. Research and explore creative ways at the early age of education by using various media of arts, vivid expression, or other physical activities.
8. Communicate with parents to discuss children’s progress or problems at drop-off and pick-up times
9. Attend regular teachers’ meetings and prepare observation reports to ECE.
· Completion of secondary school
· BC License to practice is required
· First aid and CPR certificate
· Experience and passion for early age children’s education are preferred
· Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Please send your resume to our email firstname.lastname@example.org no phone calls and walk-in applications are accepted.
About Central Montessori Child Care
Central Montessori Child Care is a licensed daycare that provides classes for children from 12 months to under 6 years of age. Our school is located in the heart of Richmond city and has been open to the public since 1994. Our center has specialized programs for infants, toddlers, and children aged 3 to 6, which are all strengthened by Montessori philosophy. We have built our own facility that accommodates four classrooms of learning space. We are currently seeking for a licensed Early Childhood Educator Assistant (ECEA) to join our team.