Location : Vancouver, BC V5Z 3N5
Salary : $21.00 hourly / 40 hours per Week
Terms of employment : Term or contract, Full time, Flexible Hours
Start date : Starts as soon as possible
Vacancies : 1 vacancy
Languages : English
Education : Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience : 3 years to less than 5 years
Work site environment : Non-smoking, Work setting, Room and board provided
Administer bedside and personal care
Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
Assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk
Feed or assist in feeding
Launder clothing and household linens
Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
Plan therapeutic diets and menus
Provide personal care
Prepare and serve nutritious meals
Experience and specialization
Target audience : Elderly
Security and safety : Criminal record check
Client focus, Dependability, Efficient interpersonal skills, Flexibility
Judgement, Organized, Reliability, Team player
How to apply
By email : email@example.com
Here is what you must include in your application:
– Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed
– References attesting experience
– Cover letter
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
– Are you available for the advertised start date?
– Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
– Are you willing to relocate for this position?
– Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
– Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
– What is the highest level of study you have completed?