Chungchun Hotdog is a Korean street food chain with over 200 branches around the world.
Since our opening in Canada in 2019, we have had branches in Toronto, Quebec, Vancouver, Calgary, and Manitoba. Currently, the company continues to grow rapidly, expanding the business through franchises all over Canada.
We are looking for cooks to join our team and help grow the brand in Vancouver.
Employer: Chungchun Rice Hotdog Ltd. dba Chungchun Hotdog
Job title: Cook
Work location:1795 Robson Street, Vancouver, BC, V6G 1C9
Business Address: Same as above
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent (Part-time available)
Start Date: ASAP
Benefit: 4% of gross salary for vacation remuneration and 7days paid vacation
Hours of work: 30-40 hours per week
– Prepare and cook various types of Korean-style hotdogs such as original, potato, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, rice cake, and etc., following our recipes and procedures.
– Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
– Oversee kitchen operations.
– Supervise kitchen staff and helpers.
– Keep a sanitized environment in the kitchen.
Education: Completion of high school is required
Experience: Minimum 2~3 years of experience as a cook OR completion of a three-year apprenticeship program, college or other programs in cooking or food safety is required.
How to apply: