Carpenter, Concrete Forms
Employer: CIMO C&M Construction Ltd.
Address: 2563 East 1st Avenue, Vancouver, BC, Canada, V5M 1A4
Full Time Position – Permanent Position
Availability: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Early, Morning and Day
Employment groups: Students, Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Apprentices
Education: Highschool Diploma or equivalent
Experience: 2 years minimum
Team player, Accurate, Reliability, Values and Ethics
Duties & Responsibilities:
Duties may include but are not limited to the following items:
– Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
– Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood substitutes, lightweight steel, and other materials.
– Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
– Instruct apprentices
– Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings, and hardware.
– Maintain, repair, and renovate commercial establishments.
– Construction of residential side walks and back framings
Wage: $32 hourly
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
Bending, crouching, kneeling, physically demanding, combination of sitting, standing, walking
Commercial, Construction, Various Location
Contact: William Maxwell Matthews
Please indicate in subject line that you are applying for the *Carpenter* job