Clark’s Harbour Seafood Ltd. is a wholesale seafood plant located in the lobster capital of Canada. Our top quality, live lobsters are caught fresh in Atlantic Canadian waters. As experts on shipping our products to domestic, Asian and European markets, we are able to provide our customers with a quality product all year round. As a Canadian Food Inspection Agency approved plant, our experienced staff can ensure both the quality and safe handling of our products.
Clarks Harbour Seafood Ltd is looking for 1 Administrative assistant to join our team.
· Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
· 1 year to less than 2 years
Computer and technology knowledge
· MS Excel
· MS Outlook
· MS Windows
· MS Word
· MS Office
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Fast-paced environment
· Ability to multitask
· Excellent oral communication
· Excellent written communication
· Team player
· Client focus
· Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
· Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
· Schedule and confirm appointments
· Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
· Answer electronic enquiries
· Compile data, statistics and other information
· Order office supplies and maintain inventory
· Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
· Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
· Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
· Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
Wage: $23.00 per hour
Work hour: 35 to 40 hours per Week
Location: Location 58 Water Street, Clark’s Harbour, NS, B0W 1P0, Canada
How to apply
By email: email@example.com
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
Here is what you must include in your application:
· Cover letter
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
· Are you currently a student?
· Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
· Are you willing to relocate for this position?
· Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
· What is the highest level of study you have completed?