· Work location: 51 Colorado Drive, Campbell River, BC V9H 1N1, Canada
· Terms of employment: Permanent employment and Full-time
· Wage: 27.50
· Hours per week: 35-40 hours per week.
· Contact Information: By mail: 51 Colorado Drive, Campbell River, BC V9H 1N1, Canada
· Benefits: Health benefits, financial benefits, other benefits
· Education Requirements: high school
· Work Experience requirement: 1-2 years
Responsibilities & Tasks:
Hire, supervise, and schedule staff
Plan and direct grounds maintenance
Organize and direct planting of trees, gardens, and lawns
Plan and estimate labor and materials
Plan, manage and supervise landscape construction work
Maintain work records and logs
Read blueprints and drawings
Establish work schedules and procedures
Repair and maintain equipment
Requisition or order materials, equipment, and supplies
Resolve work-related problems
About CLAY-NOR LAWN & GARDEN INC.
CLAY-NOR lawn & garden Inc. is a landscape maintenance service that operates year-round. We originally started as a lawn care service, then branched into tree & shrub pruning, gardening services & snow removal/salting in the winter months!