Wages: $34/ hr, and 77 hrs. biweekly, full time permanent job. Dental plan & Disability benefits given.
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of commercial transport truck systems, Inspect and test mechanical units to locate faults and malfunctions,
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems of truck-trailer systems,
- Diagnose faults and malfunctions and confirm findings with supervisor to determine whether to repair or replace unit,
- Repair or replace mechanical units or components,
- Estimate parts and labor costs,
- Perform scheduled maintenance service, Test and adjust units to specifications,
- Advise customers on work performed and future repair requirements,
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor
Languages; basic working level English proficiency
Education ; Completion of secondary school and training courses or a vocational program are required
Experience; 0 to 1 years in Truck/bus/commercial vehicles repair of automotive equipment and systems.
Work setting; In shop
Relocation costs not covered by employer, and be willing to relocate.
We welcome diversity in our workforce.
Personal suitability; Client focus, Dependability, Judgement, Reliability, Team player
Apply with Resume at email: email@example.com