· Bachelor’s degree
· 1 year to less than 2 years
· Professional association or organization
· Train and supervise staff.
· Act as spokesperson for an organization
· Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies.
· Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters, and other material.
· Co-ordinate special publicity events and promotions
· Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys.
· Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies, and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes.
· Develop, implement, and evaluate communication strategies and programs.
· Gather, research, and prepare communications material.
· Initiate and maintain contact with the media.
· Prepare and/or deliver educational, publicity and information programs, materials, and sessions.
· Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, Website content and press releases.
· 16-20 people
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
· Final Cut Pro
· Microsoft Publisher
· Microsoft Visio
· Adobe Illustrator
· HTML editing software
· MS Excel
· MS Outlook
· MS PowerPoint
· MS Word
Area of specialization
· Interactive/new media
· Project management
Security and safety
· Basic security clearance
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Attention to detail.
· Fast-paced environment
· Overtime required.
· Tight deadlines
· Work under pressure
· Cellular phone
· Client focus
· Efficient interpersonal skills
· Excellent oral communication
· Excellent written communication
· Team player
About Cold Iron Truck Center Inc.
Truck / Heavy Equipment Dealership