· College, CEGEP, or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
· 1 to less than 7 months
· 24.75 Hourly
· Full Time – Permanent
· Arrange and coordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
· Supervise other workers.
· Train other workers
· Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars, and conferences.
· Determine and establish office procedures and routines.
· Schedule and confirm appointments.
· Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
· Answer electronic inquiries.
· Compile data, statistics, and other information
· Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
· Arrange travel-related itineraries and make reservations.
· Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
· Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and coordinate the flow of information.
· Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
· Type and proofread correspondence, forms, and other documents
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
· MS Excel
· MS Office
· MS PowerPoint
· MS Word
· MS Windows
Area of specialization
· Reports and records
· Manuscripts, publications, or theses
· Charts, tables, graphs, and diagrams
Security and safety
· Basic security clearance
· Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Fast-paced environment
· Work under pressure
· Tight deadlines
· Repetitive tasks
· Attention to detail.
· Ability to multitask.
· Client focus
· Excellent oral communication
· Excellent written communication
· Team player
About Cold Iron Truck Center Inc.
Truck / Heavy Equipment Dealership